Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What shipping options do you offer?
We offer these USPS Shipping Options for shipping signs and smaller items:
First Class Mail- under 1lb- Cheapest Option but Without Insurance Protection for Lost or Damaged Items
Priority Mail- any weight- Higher Price but comes with USPS Insurance to cover any damaged or missing items.
For Mystery Boxes, kits and heavier/large packages, we will ship by UPS.
- My package shows delivered but I didn't receive it. What do I do?
- I know you ship in really good packaging with "Do Not Bend" stickers, but my sign arrived bent. What can you do for me?
- I didn't pay for the Priority Mail upgrade option and my sign was damaged when I received it. Why can't you just send me another sign?
- I need my items sooner than what the estimated ship date on your listing states. What can I do?
- Wholesale availability
Please contact us with your requests to re-sell our items at your business so we can discuss your needs.
- Custom Orders
We do not charge extra for custom designs. If you cancel your custom order within 12 hours of placing it, we will refund your purchase price and any shipping charges in full. If you cancel outside of the 12 hour window, you will be subject to a restocking fee of 25% plus the cost of whatever materials have been purchased/used to start your order.